How do I apply for dual degrees or take classes in other schools?

To apply for dual degrees, you should talk to Academic Affairs to find out the process for the individual school you are interested in applying to. To take classes at other schools, you need to register at the individual school where you want to take a class. You are allowed to take 2 cross-registration classes in other schools within Columbia.